We have developed a unique process to become intimate with our clients’ financial reality. We begin by having folks reflect upon the following:
When I think about my investments…
- I am confident I’m making smart decisions about my money.
- I have confidence I am capturing the unique investment opportunities the economy and markets present.
- I’m confident that a simple questionnaire alone is sufficient for helping me construct competent investment strategies.
- I’m comfortable with the common buy-and-hold approach to investing that seems to suggest, “Don’t worry about the economy or markets no matter what.”
- It does not concern me that in 2008 many of the largest investment banks were so misinformed about the true nature of the economy that they were blindsided, requiring $trillions in bailouts (the largest in history) to rescue them.
- It does not concern me that the Federal Reserve Bank (which had to create $trillions to bail out the financial system), along with many mainstream financial “experts,” were caught completely unaware by the 2008 financial crisis.
- It does not concern me that there remain extremely large levels of systemic and interconnected risk among the “too big to fail” banks that nearly collapsed the financial system in 2008.
What About the Future?
- Am I confident I’m making smart decisions about my money?
- Am I convinced that I am maximizing the opportunities that will help me
achieve those objectives that I hold dear?
- Am I certain I‘m protected from those dangers that could prevent me from
reaching my important financial mileposts on time?
- Am I able to confidently quantify how well my current financial strategy is helping me achieve any of the above?
Perhaps you’re perfectly confident with your existing investments, advisors and investment strategy. But if you’re one of the many people who want to build their confidence further, we would be happy to help.Contact